This special interest group supports all aspects of education and training. It meets quarterly for educators to network and share best practice.
The Educators Network:
- Develops key education and training priorities and principles
- Improves the way education and training is delivered, including delivering train-the-trainer sessions
- Commissions or supports the production of training resources, new guidelines, leaflets and documentation
- Promotes undergraduate and postgraduate education and training for staff
- Supports carer and user involvement in education and training
- Ensures educators know about any new national publications relating to education and training in palliative and end of life care.
Membership: Open to anyone involved in educating professionals that deliver palliative and end of life care.